Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bo-Lennart Bo-Lennart is offline

Default SERVICE-MANUAL for HAMEG HM1508-2

söndag 14 februari 2021 kl. 11:57:23 UTC+1 skrev Adrian Caspersz:
On 13/02/2021 14:29, Bo-Lennart wrote:
Hi....
Is there someone that know where I can get a SEVICE MANUAL for a HAMEG HM1508-2?
I have search the net, but all I can find is an OPERATING MANUAL for HM1508-2. But where can I find a SM?
Anyone know, where I should look?

use the word 'schematic' in your searches.

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/repair...1507-3-repair/

has links to the SMPS and CRT schematics, which could be similar from
reading through this

https://www.mikrocontroller.net/topic/444998

--
Adrian C

Hi Adrian....
Thanks for replying on my request.
Yes, I have used "schematic" in my search also, but without any luck.
To be honest, I don't have that scope in my hand yet. I friend of my, living far away from me, told me over the phone that he want me to look to this "death" scope. So I like to be prepared when the scope comes into my hand. A death scope can be anything. It could be anything easy or vice versa, right?

OK, Adrian thanks for Your reply.

Bo-Lennart Karlsson
Falun, SWEDEN