Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mains nibbler.

On 13/02/2021 08:16, ARW wrote:
On 12/02/2021 17:02, Steve Walker wrote:
On 12/02/2021 14:36, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
Just a heads-up that Lidl have a mains nibbler on offer from next
Thursday. Might suit those with no compressed air supply, like me. I
have
an ancient Hitachi one which cost and arm an a leg used - and this
is the
first budget priced one I've seen.

Having a look around on the Lidl web site, I found this high fashion
item ...

Â*Â*https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/p/diy/park...-helmet/p40278

When ye are welding scary things with blinding light and smoke, it
must be the right thing to show onlookers that ya head has just
caught alight....

And if you look at the middle picture of the five, they've got a much
squarer, non-flamed version, that just makes me think of Marvin.

:-)

BBC Marvin and not the ****e one from the 2005 film.

BTW you have just managed to name the new cat.....

I am a fan of cats, we have three, so I'm glad to be of service.