Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mains nibbler.

It must be a challenge for designers to come up with something different.
However go faster stripes type designs worry me as the company may have
spent more on the appearance than the function.
I had a very well packaged set of jewellers screwdrivers which looked
fantastic, but were so soft they could not be used to undo screws. Ahem...
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Steve Walker" wrote in message
On 12/02/2021 14:36, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
Just a heads-up that Lidl have a mains nibbler on offer from next
Thursday. Might suit those with no compressed air supply, like me. I
have
an ancient Hitachi one which cost and arm an a leg used - and this is
the
first budget priced one I've seen.

Having a look around on the Lidl web site, I found this high fashion item

https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/p/diy/park...-helmet/p40278

When ye are welding scary things with blinding light and smoke, it must
be the right thing to show onlookers that ya head has just caught
alight....

And if you look at the middle picture of the five, they've got a much
squarer, non-flamed version, that just makes me think of Marvin.