Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default Mains nibbler.

Just a heads-up that Lidl have a mains nibbler on offer from next
Thursday. Might suit those with no compressed air supply, like me. I have
an ancient Hitachi one which cost and arm an a leg used - and this is the
first budget priced one I've seen.

Having a look around on the Lidl web site, I found this high fashion
item ...

https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/p/diy/park...-helmet/p40278

When ye are welding scary things with blinding light and smoke, it must
be the right thing to show onlookers that ya head has just caught alight....

--
Adrian C