Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 7:40:43 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
On 10/02/2021 13:28, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 8:17:08 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 10/02/2021 13:13, Bod wrote:
On 10/02/2021 13:10, Bod wrote:
On 10/02/2021 12:52, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 6:37:54 AM UTC-5, Republican
Taxpayer wrote:
On 2/9/21 3:28 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Got lucky, just got the call from the county health dept, which
is one of the places I registered. Good thing I pursued many
avenues, I registered at about 8 places.
Vaccines are useless in some states. Here in Michigan, Governor
Cruella de Vil says you still have to wear a mask and social distance.

That doesn't make the mask useless, stupid.

And if a conservative Republican tries to board a plane at DTW
without a mask, TSA will write you a $1500 ticket.

If anyone tries to board a plane without a mask, the same thing happens.
It has nothing to do with being a conservative, just being stupid.

However, if you want to commit election fraud, Michigan's Attorney
General seems to be ignoring that crime.

Funny that 3 months after the election, you stupid liars still
haven't put forth
any evidence of fraud that could have changed the results. Trump
lost by
7 mil votes, by the same margin in the EC college that he won in 2016.
When Trump lost by 3 mil votes last time, he claimed it was a landslide.
This time he loses by 7 mil votes and it's a "stolen election". Why
are you
dummies still following him down the toilet? Do you want Democrats to
rule forever?

I saw a survey recently that said 70% of Americans agree with wearing
a mask. So most folk are sensible.
I'll try and find the link.

Found it:
https://kslnewsradio.com/1938988/mor...-study-shows/?

Interesting fact in that link: The trend splits slightly among party
lines, as Democrats are more likely to report wearing their masks in
public. Roughly 87% of Democrats report wearing their masks every time
they leave their house, compared to just 55% of Republicans.
Seventy-one percent of independents report wearing theirs in public.

Seems that democrats are the more sensible in general.

No surprises there. The Republicans have gone crazy and somehow turned
wearing a mask into another nasty, divisive political crap show. Trump played
a large part in that, by refusing to recommend masks, by mocking them,
by holding maskless, no social distancing death rallies. All that will be there
for future historians. Meanwhile, the stupid governor of Iowa, a Republican.
just lifted the mask requirements there for the state. It's just incredible,
the stupidity and denial. The infection rate is declining which is a good thing,
but it's still above the peak of the summer and we saw what happened when
similar lifting was done back then. And it's just a freaking mask, these dopes
act like it's the worst, most awful thing ever. Again, where the Republicans are
today, there isn't much there that I can support. Seems others agree. I see
where ~10K people left the GOP in January in each of several swing states
like PA and AZ. That's interesting isn't it? While the crazy Republicans still
think the election was stolen, they are losing the next election right now.
There was no evidence of any fraud that could have changed the results.
But ~10K votes is in the range that determined GA and a few more months of
people leaving the party could determine the 2022 races. Also the GOP
have lost the independents, they are fed up with them. But heh, better
to keep follow the orange clown down the toilet.

ps: (out of interest) had my jab yesterday. No ill effects whatsoever.

Ran into a guy I know at Walmart a few minutes ago. He had just gotten
his shot. The only wait was after the shot to see if he had any ill effects.
Nebraska National Guard was assisting.