Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 12:28:51 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Got lucky, just got the call from the county health dept, which
is one of the places I registered. Good thing I pursued many
avenues, I registered at about 8 places.

Be sure you cancel the rest of them. Part of the gridlock problem is
people slamming every available server requesting an appointment for
one shot. Then they don't show up and the vaccine might be wasted.
We have people hanging around the vaccination stations, just hoping to
"scalp" a dose left by a no-show.