Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On 10/02/2021 13:13, Bod wrote:
On 10/02/2021 13:10, Bod wrote:
On 10/02/2021 12:52, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 6:37:54 AM UTC-5, Republican
Taxpayer wrote:
On 2/9/21 3:28 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Got lucky, just got the call from the county health dept, which
is one of the places I registered. Good thing I pursued many
avenues, I registered at about 8 places.
Vaccines are useless in some states. Here in Michigan, Governor
Cruella de Vil says you still have to wear a mask and social distance.

That doesn't make the mask useless, stupid.

And if a conservative Republican tries to board a plane at DTW
without a mask, TSA will write you a $1500 ticket.

If anyone tries to board a plane without a mask, the same thing happens.
It has nothing to do with being a conservative, just being stupid.

However, if you want to commit election fraud, Michigan's Attorney
General seems to be ignoring that crime.

Funny that 3 months after the election, you stupid liars still
haven't put forth
any evidence of fraud that could have changed the results.Â* Trump
lost by
7 mil votes, by the same margin in the EC college that he won in 2016.
When Trump lost by 3 mil votes last time, he claimed it was a landslide.
This time he loses by 7 mil votes and it's a "stolen election".Â* Why
are you
dummies still following him down the toilet?Â* Do you want Democrats to
rule forever?

I saw a survey recently that said 70% of Americans agree with wearing
a mask. So most folk are sensible.
I'll try and find the link.

Found it:
https://kslnewsradio.com/1938988/mor...-study-shows/?

Interesting fact in that link: The trend splits slightly among party
lines, as Democrats are more likely to report wearing their masks in
public. Roughly 87% of Democrats report wearing their masks every time
they leave their house, compared to just 55% of Republicans.
Seventy-one percent of independents report wearing theirs in public.

Seems that democrats are the more sensible in general.