Posted to sci.electronics.repair
gray_wolf gray_wolf is offline

Default NNTP server recs please

On 08/02/2021 6:31 pm, Jon Elson wrote:
wrote:

Greetings All,
Altopia sent me an email telling me they will no longer be providing
NNTP service. So I need a new one to continue to read the few
newsgroups I still participate in.

I use GigaNews, their $7.99 a month service. It works VERY well.

Jon

us.newsleecher.com

Pricing

The $3.99 package does not include USENET downloads from Newsleecher, only the
use of their search service. The Pure Usenet package is USENET access only and
the Ready-to-Go package offers both the search service and USENET access.
Name Price Download Limits Connections
Client Plus $3.99/month Search Only, No Downloads None
Pure Usenet $9.49/month Unlimited 30
Ready-to-Go $11.99/month Unlimited + Newsreader 30