Old January 13th 21, 10:49 PM posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Epoxy, Fabric and Wood

Mattress diving is not upholstery.

This is mattress diving.... in college we competed against one another in seeing how far we could mattress dive. We would wet the dorm hallway, place a mattress down, run and jump on the mattress to see how far we would travel. https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...posted-public/

We also played golf in those halls, a club house (i.e., beer) at each end of the hall. Good times with college buddies!

Sonny