Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.mobile.android
Ken Blake[_4_] Ken Blake[_4_] is offline

Default Exposure Notifications inactive

On 1/13/2021 3:20 AM, &y wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jan 21 07:15:11 UTC, micky wrote:

To save battery, I turned off my bluetooth

[]
Sorry to snip away the rest of your post, micky. The first line was all I
wanted to comment about. Leaving bluetooth on used to have quite an impact,
but not so much anymore.

"So€¦ does turning Bluetooth off save battery?

No, not really.

Over the course of our 26-hour €śtypical day€ť test, leaving Bluetooth on
consumed just 1.8% more battery compared to the test with Bluetooth off."
https://bit.ly/35Asjhb

I keep bluetooth on all the time, so the phone works on my car. I have
no idea what effect it has on the phone's battery and I don't care. I
usually charge the battery every other night and that's fine with me.

--
Ken