Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.mobile.android
Fred Fred is offline

Default Exposure Notifications inactive

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
On 1/11/21 7:15 AM, micky wrote:
To save battery, I turned off my bluetooth, and I got a notification on
the cellular startup screen with a red sun and the message "Exposure
Notifications inactive. To use this feature, turn on bluetooth."

I had to google to be reminded of what it meant. It refers to exposure
to covid and since a) I have the app that keeps track of whether I'm
near an infected person, and b) I turned off bluetooth, it complains.

How does it know if someone has Covid?

It gets told that they tested positive.

What alarm goes off if it senses Covid?

It doesnt work like that.

I can't get that image of the Lost in Space robot out of my head. DANGER
DANGER DANGER WILL ROBINSON

Some cut.