Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bertrand Sindri Bertrand Sindri is offline

Default Finding the cmos battery

Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 02:44:28 +0000 (UTC), Bertrand Sindri
wrote:

Cursitor Doom wrote:
Here's some photos of the insides:

https://yandex.com/collections/user/...M0MzZmMw%3D%3D

Any suggestions?

Wait, you've only dissasembled maybe a quarter of the unit, and it
has not occurred to you yet that what you seek just might be in the
three quarters you have not yet disassembled?

Yeah, I know, I know. I'm not a technician so I don't think like a
technician; sorry about that.

That is just a copout.

Realizing that you've not seen 100% of the boards in the housing is not
"thinking like a technician". One does not have to "think like a
technician" to realize that if you have not found what you are
searching for, but have only searched one quarter of the total, that
just maybe the item you seek is in the remaining three quarters.

Although your other posts have opened the very good possibility that
the device has zero local storage beyond WiFi credentials.