Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Everyone

On Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 1:03:04 AM UTC-5, J. Clarke wrote:
On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 04:54:17 GMT, Puckdropper
wrote:
Kristjan Robam wrote in news:635b52bd-472c-
:

come
ppllaaccee.getenjoyment.net

Kristjan

Hi,

Can you tell me how to make a pointy stick? How about a FAQ on crowbars?
Where is Luigi, anyway? I haven't seen the Anti-FAQ in years.

Just in case anyone's wondering, I saw a post from Larry Blanchard on
another board. I don't know if he's still reading rec.woodworking.

Once he makes a pointy stick it would please me greatly if he would
sit on it.

I was willing to assume that he was just a misguided soul until he
came up with the sock-puppet.

If I were God there would be a smoking hole right now where he used to
sit.

If I were God, I'd do it without the hole. Just gone and forgotten.