Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Cutting a SawStop ICS down to size

On 12/29/2020 8:45 PM, StevenWoodward wrote:
I replaced my 35 year old contractor saw ( 24 x 22 inch table ) with a
SawStop, but didnt want to increase the floor footprint.Â*Â* So which
SawStop model would be best for minimizing footprint?Â* The SawStop PCS
motor is normally sticking out the left hand side of cabinet, and moves
inside when the blade is set to 45 degrees.Â* The SawStop contractor saw
motor hangs out the back.Â* The SawStop ICS offered the best floor space
efficiency because the motor is normally inside the cabinet, and sticks
out under the right hand wing when blade is set to 45 degrees.Â*Â* By
installing only the right hand wing, and cutting the fence rails down to
size, the floor space footprint was kept the same as old contractor
saw.Â*Â* See video for detailsÂ*Â* https://youtu.be/s9I3SEcJe5w
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/12ro

Are you asking or telling? You replaced your old saw with a SS. Then
you ask which is the best footprint for minimizing footprint.