Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave Platt[_2_] Dave Platt[_2_] is offline

Default making wires on circuit board immobile but able to be removed later?

In article ,
three_jeeps wrote:

Look at Dow Chemical for silicon based products that are safe for electronics...I used some of their products in a similar application many many
moons ago...damn if I can remember the product numbers...

Dow 3145 is one such. You won't like the price very much, but it's
MIL-spec'ed for this sort of purpose.

Dow's Dowsil 737 is a neutral-cure which seems of a similar nature -
not a MIL-spec reference, but it's much more affordable.