Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx amdx is offline

Default liquid electric tape?

On 12/6/2020 12:49 PM, Jezebels_couz wrote:
Anyone here use it and what is its durability?Â* How about melting
temperature in warmer environments?Â* Thanks.

Â*I used liquid Tape to repair a large nick in the insulation of a heavy
duty extension cord over 25 years ago.

Â*The cord is still great (but very heavy) the repair is fine and I
never thought about it melting, but I'm in Florida and I never noticed
it soften.

Wish I could till you the brand and if they still make it the same way.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Mikek