Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Transition Zone Transition Zone is offline

Default SMD Fuse ID

On Monday, November 2, 2020 at 11:21:49 AM UTC-5, Mary R. Smith wrote:
On Sun, 1 Nov 2020 14:09:56 -0800 (PST) the anus of Edward Hernandez sputtered:
I think you do. Are you able to chase me? Don't get out of breath.

Stop being such a troll and go away.

I encourage everyone in all the trades to come here, whether its 'horsing around' like this or not. Like on a construction site: everyone gangs up on the person getting the attention. Like in the powder room. All the ladies gang up on the girl with the angelic face withbomb shell body.