Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Where is Grizzly Band Saw Made?

On Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 6:55:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 10:55:38 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:
On 11/27/2020 1:46 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:
Leon wrote:

Take Ford for example.... I bought a 2019 F150 last year and it is a
really nice vehicle but it has had a number of issues. Stupid issues
that the dealer nor factory rep could figure out.

Shoulda got a SILVERAYDO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfHtcUZXljw

LOL

Had one of those too. They break down repeatedly with the same problem.

97 Silverado. 2 Alternators, Water Pump, 2 Intake manifold gaskets, 2
heater heater hose couplings. Blower motor.

I used to work at a GM dealership, Service Sales Manager, Parts
Manager, and the GM for an AC/Delco wholesale distributor.

We stocked hundreds of single part number AC compressors, Starters,
Alternators, and blower motors.

I have just over 100K on my F150. So far, the only things I've
replaced are batteries(2), tires(1 set), brakes, and plugs. Of course
oil, filters, and all the routine stuff.

This is the only vehicle I've had that's gone over 100K. My Ranger
might have limped over the line, before it was put out of its misery.

Current Family Hondas: 2017 Odyssey EX-L, 2019 HR-V EX-L,
2011 CR-V EX, 2007 CR-V EX-L

Former Family Hondas: 2004 Odyssey LX, 2006 Odyssey EX-L,
2007 Civic LX, 2003 Element EX AWD

Except for the 17 Ody and 19 HR-V, all of the other vehicles
either have or did have well over 100K when they were either
sold or traded in. The 04 and 06 Odyssey's had over 160K.

The insurance company bought the 04 Ody...

https://i.imgur.com/A5gCcsO.jpg