Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Where is Grizzly Band Saw Made?

On 11/27/2020 1:46 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:
Leon wrote:

Take Ford for example.... I bought a 2019 F150 last year and it is a
really nice vehicle but it has had a number of issues. Stupid issues
that the dealer nor factory rep could figure out.

Shoulda got a SILVERAYDO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfHtcUZXljw

LOL

Had one of those too. They break down repeatedly with the same problem.

97 Silverado. 2 Alternators, Water Pump, 2 Intake manifold gaskets, 2
heater heater hose couplings. Blower motor.

I used to work at a GM dealership, Service Sales Manager, Parts
Manager, and the GM for an AC/Delco wholesale distributor.

We stocked hundreds of single part number AC compressors, Starters,
Alternators, and blower motors.