Posted to rec.woodworking
Eli the Bearded Eli the Bearded is offline

Default OT mystery tool

In rec.woodworking, wrote:
I was browsing the auction sales and noticed an
odd tool - I photo-shopped the pic to remove the
label. I'm guessing that it's about 2 feet long.

https://imgur.com/a/TPFLhtD

Looks like just the thing to pull wire or rope through a long thin
crevice. With the offset on the handle, probably a crevice underneath
something. Like if you wanted to fish the power cord of a fridge out
to the front underneath the appliance (instead of along the side, or
just plugging it in behind).

A rather specialized task, but I'm sure someone has needed to do it
before.

Elijah
------
probably good for spanking people, too