Xlar54

Default Riding mower doing weird things...

Thanks to all. Its handy to have an inlaw who knows these things as
well. He simply tapped at it a few times and apparently the float
unstuck itself. But knowing whats causing it will help if it happens
again. I generally shy away from messing with things I dont
understand, but you guys know how frustrating it can be when only half
of your lawn is mowed and the mower does things like this. Ill
probably go ahead and look into buying a rebuild kit and try to learn
it. But as usual, you guys were right on the money. Thanks again.