Posted to rec.woodworking

Default pen-turning lathe

On 11/8/2020 4:32 PM, wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/y5bgvk5x

Doh ! :-)
John T.

That's the kind of lathe that will kill a machinist 3 apprentices, and
the supervisor across the room in an instant.

I really like that full 4 jaw chuck instead of a spider on the outboard
side of the head. I've thought about something like that for my "big"
(for me) lathe. Maybe not quite so big. LOL. The safety cage around
it is awesome. I bet lifting the chuck key will put some muscles on you.

Man I would love to have that thing in my shop if I could power it.
Probably cost more to have it delivered than my 14x40 cost brand new.

https://www.avg.com