Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Plasma Cutter

On 10/29/2020 9:22 PM, Snag wrote:
On 10/28/2020 8:16 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
On 10/27/2020 7:31 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
On 10/27/2020 5:42 PM, Snag wrote:

blanks ... I'm already thinking of ways to warm up the shop better

this winter so I can spend some Quality Time with my forge and anvil .

Um... am I missing something again? LIGHT THE FORGE! LOL.

P.S. Yer a bad influence. I started looking at plasma cutters

again today.

They're getting quite reasonable now . The one I bought is one of

the cut50 variants with pilot arc . 225 bucks plus taxes , free shipping
.. My wife didn't even ask what I wanted it for , she's a gem when it
comes to me buying tools .

Whelp! I done went gone and ordered one. Didn't get quite the deal you
did, but I went with the CUT60P (60 amp) unit at just under $300.

I've got a piece of 3/4" steel plate laying out in front of the shop
that I have wanted to break down for various projects for a while now. I
hope this will cut it without to much slag.

https://www.avg.com