Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
%%[_2_] %%[_2_] is offline

Default Covid-19 apps, what a waste

"Arlen Holder" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 07:19:05 -0400, FromTheRafters wrote:

Not true. You may be assuming that asymptomatic
means not contagious or not COVID-19 positive.

It's clear he doesn't comprehend
that asymptomatics can be contagious

In fact I said just that when you first brought it up when
demanding to know how an app helps with those, ****wit.

I think I understand his flawed logic, which fails in this case:

No you don’t, as always.

1. Asymptomatic person is close to you for 15 minutes
2. The app won't tell you a damn thing.

It will tell you that you have been that close to that individual
for that long if they later turn out to be positive.

I think what his logic is simply that, eventually,
you WILL get sick (app or no app),

Nope, that you should get tested to see if you got infected.

perhaps from that asymptomatic person, and then, and only then,
will the app tell anyone anything (after you already get sick)

Nope, if that asymptomatic person does later turn out to have been infected.

because, if you're still alive, you can then tell the asymptomatic person,
belatedly, perhaps weeks later, *that _he_ was exposed to _you_*.

Never said anything even remotely like that.

At least that's what I "think" his flawed logic appears to be.

You ****ed up, as always.