Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default NO more free TV licence from today

On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 12:11:39 +0100, "tim..."
wrote:

snip

I believe I also have a couple more private pensions that are due to
mature when I'm 65 and I think I did look into putting them all into
one, but 1) not sure if that was a good idea and 2) I think that you
might only be able to combing so many and didn't know which I should
do if there were limits (or take the cash etc).

And assuming that you aren't living on fresh air now, presumably have
significant savings.

We have some, no debts plus I'm living with an older woman. ;-)

Whilst PC does not have a savings level that forbids you from claiming, it
does have an "assumed" income from saving which involve an assumption of
"draw-dawn".

None of that.

anyone with an OAP pension and more than about 50K is going to find the
calculation for PC says "no"

And I'm pretty sure it's not that either.

Who are the best people to go to for advice on such things, if there
are such?

Cheers, T i m