Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sidwelle@gmail.com is offline

Default Unfortunately your phone is not compatible ...

On Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 7:48:26 PM UTC-5, wrote:
"Unfortunately your phone is not compatible
Not all phones are made to work with Xfinity Mobile, but you can still join Xfinity
Mobile by trading in your current phone and buying a new one."

Has anyone ever seen the above msg ? We are trying to switch phone carriers and the agent with Xfinity kept getting the above popup msg. We were told a number of reasons why this could happen: "Phone is the wrong technology", "Phone has wrong antenna", Not compatible IMEI number.
These are "Galaxy 10+" phones, 3 months old !

Don't know much about phones.
Any help is appreciated.

That's a lot of good info, no wonder we are having issues going from T-Mobile to Xfinity. The link is great, but it only covers Samsung phones up through 7. We purchased Samsung 10+ phones last March.
Just purchased new sim cards from Verizon free, but $20 activation fee.
Should work. At the Xfinity store the agent was able to insert a different sim card into the phone and it worked ? I was sure that incompatibility stuff was all wrong !