Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Unfortunately your phone is not compatible ...

On 8/1/20 7:48 PM, wrote:
"Unfortunately your phone is not compatible
Not all phones are made to work with Xfinity Mobile, but you can still join Xfinity
Mobile by trading in your current phone and buying a new one."

Has anyone ever seen the above msg ? We are trying to switch phone carriers and the agent with Xfinity kept getting the above popup msg. We were told a number of reasons why this could happen: "Phone is the wrong technology", "Phone has wrong antenna", Not compatible IMEI number.
These are "Galaxy 10+" phones, 3 months old !

Don't know much about phones.
Any help is appreciated.

There are other MVNOs that use the Verizon network.
A list of some here.
https://www.reviews.org/mobile/best-verizon-mvno/
Are you dead set on Xfinity?