Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Mobile phone

In message ,
Murmansk writes
Samsung M31 available only on Amazon looks good - I've just ordered
one. £245 might be more than you want to pay

Indeed:-)

The whole purpose of changing contract was because Vodafone, by various
subterfuges, have crept my monthly payment from £8.00 to around £13.50.
(the not previously mentioned £1.50 discount ending in... etc.)

They stuffed the offer with an extra 3Gb of data when I would happily
have settled for the reduction to £7.00/ month. (2 years only:-(

My needs beyond text and phone are relatively simple.

4g for coverage and security.

camera with PC connection provision

Micro SIM because I've got one.

What 3 words location app.

Maps/navigation useful although my wife carries an i-phone if she
remembers!

My biggest concern is that modern life is becoming reliant on possession
of a working mobile, public transport, bank security etc...

--
Tim Lamb