Posted to sci.electronics.repair
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default Yugos, was: Reliablest cars

[snip]

The only car I can recall that was truly a rolling toilet was the Yugos
imported to the States during the '80s.

Or, to quote from the movie Dragnet, 1988:

Joe Friday: After losing the two previous vehicles we had been
issued, the only car the department was willing to release to
us at this point was an unmarked 1987 Yugo, a Yugoslavian import
donated to the department as a test vehicle by the government
of that country and reflecting the cutting edge of Serbo-Croatian
technology.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092925/quotes/