Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4 DHJ ... Jim GM4 DHJ ... is offline

Default bloody computers

On 01/08/2020 11:10, Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Jim GM4DHJ ...
writes
On 31/07/2020 17:43, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
On 31/07/2020 17:32, Rambo wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 06:11:40 -0000 (UTC), Stephen Cole
wrote:

Rambo wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 15:55:38 -0000 (UTC), Stephen Cole
wrote:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 30/07/2020 10:39, Stephen Cole wrote:
Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
last windows 10 fecked one of my desktops....mouse and
keyboard not
working...what should I do now ? ....

They?re probably just gummed up with faecal matter, Jim. Put
themÂ* in the
dishwasher, and maybe start living a bit more hygienically,
mate.Â* Thanks,
Jim.

that will be it

They don?t call you ****ty Jim for nothing, mate. Thanks, ****ty
Jim.

Â* "They"...you mean you and the Scottish echolalia victim. The
rest of
us assume Jim's personal hygiene is beyond reproach!

Did you not hear those reports from rally goers that ran into him?

€śIt was like rotting fish and burnt hair€ť

€śThe stench stung my eyeballs€ť

€śI think he must have followed through at least a couple of times€ť

No..But feel free to provide valid examples of those statements.

it all started when I posted pictures of myself in Oban just after my
transplant.....I was wearing the same clothes I wore before the
operation when I was just under 17 stone....at 12 stone I looked a
bit decrepit in clothes that were too big for me.....but they were
clean......and the only person I met at an English rally was Ian
JacksonÂ* ....

and he had a nice straw hat on .....

No - it wasn't straw, Jim. To test your eyes, I would have suggested a
trip to the Bishop Auckland rally - but there probably won't be one this
year.
https://www.barac.org.uk/rally/

Yes spennymoore is a good one......well your hat was light coloured
then.....