Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Reliable backup-restore program for windows 10

Do they not have their own native one. The one in windows 7 seemed pretty
good and allowed the new hard drive to be put back to how it was on the old
one.
Brian

--
Brian Gaff -

Blind user, so no pictures please!

This document should only be read by those persons for whom Paranoia is
normal
and its contents are probably boring and confusing. If you receive this
e-Mail
message in error, do not notify the sender immediately, instead, print it
out and make
paper animals out of it. As the rest of this disclaimer is totally
incomprehensible, we have not bothered to attach it.
"Broadback" wrote in message
I have tried Macrium, the problem there is that is reformats the "dump"
disc into a format that windows10 10 does not recognise, so restore not
only fails but I ended up with an unusable system. being rather simple a s
straight forward program is required. Any suggestions please?