Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_29_] Frank[_29_] is offline

Default A harsh lesson in the reality of COVID-19

On 7/31/2020 10:30 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/30/2020 11:33 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 21:47:20 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/30/2020 7:08 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/30/2020 7:43 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/30/2020 12:15 AM, Bod wrote:
On 30/07/2020 00:31, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 7:07:38 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
A trumpers story.

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-less...y-of-covid-19/

A very moving story.
Muggles should read this, but being foolishly stubborn, I'd bet she
won't.

Live today like there's no tomorrow because tomorrow isn't promised to
any of us.

Figures you wouldn't learn.Â* There are more tomorrows for people who
learn
and act responsibly.Â* For you, stupid is as stupid does.

This is the couldn't care less selfish attitude that many youngsters
have.
They might not die themselves, but they bring the virus back and their
parents/grandparents die because of their wilfull ignorance. Then of
course they wish they'd acted responsibly. They are indirectly
responsible for their deaths. It could so easily have been avoided.

Lots of people die unexpectedly.

And Cain died predictably. I figured he was a goner when I saw the
pictures at Tulsa.

He had CANCER that went to his liver. His time was limited from the
cancer which is what killed him.

It wasn't cancer that killed him. You made that up.

You don't know much about liver cancer, do you?

Look it up. I read he survived his liver cancer 14 years ago.

I have a cousin that survived hers about that long ago. She's about his
age and doing fine.

He may have had other underlying conditions but they are not mentioned.

I am all in favor of masks and social distancing but enjoy you
irritating the hell out of the lefties/commies in ahr. You jerk their
chain and they respond as we all expect them to do.