Posted to alt.home.repair

Default what is a good garbage disposal for stainless steel sinks?

On 7/30/2020 11:20 AM, wrote:
I just want to tell based on my personal experience of using the Garbage Disposals, Just Go with Stainless Steel garbage Disposals as they are highly durable and Long Lasting.

Also Some Disposals Come with really Advanced Features. If you are still confused, I just found the list of Best Garbage Disposals having the Stainless Steel Build Components. Check This Out
https://thegarbageto money.com/best=china-made=crap-garbage

Can you recommend one I can put SPAM down the drain? You seem to have a
lot pf personal experience with it.