Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sidwelle@gmail.com is offline

Default liquid tight connector to pvc conduit

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 5:15:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I want to connect liquid tight tubing to PVC conduit. Searching online I see a lot of Poly tubing connectors w/compression on one end and with a threaded end for a box, but I want to go to a straight piece of conduit.
So what I want is a Poly to PVC conduit coupler.

Don't know if I am looking in the right place or not.
Searched the web, big Orange and big Green, but no success.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Custom Bends: about 8 (and that's before I start digging !)