Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default A harsh lesson in the reality of COVID-19

On 30/07/2020 13:04, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 6:49:58 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
On 30/07/2020 11:20, devnull wrote:
On 7/30/20 4:27 AM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 29 Jul 2020 16:31:35 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 7:07:38 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 7/29/2020 12:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/07/2020 22:32, Bob F wrote:
A trumpers story.

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-less...y-of-covid-19/

A very moving story.
Muggles should read this, but being foolishly stubborn, I'd bet she
won't.

Live today like there's no tomorrow because tomorrow isn't promised to
any of us.
Get sick and kill your family and friends today like theire is no
tomorrow because what do you care if they could have lived longer.

A while back a plane crashed so don't ever fly again.Â* And with all the
doper/texters on the road, stay the hell out of cars too.

Now you're just being silly. I suppose you don't wear a seat belt in a
car and think that airbags are a waste of money etc.

Exactly. And with airplanes, we have learned from 100 years of experience
what needs to be done to avoid needless deaths, to make them as safe as
possible and we've adopted standards and procedures consistent with that.
I suppose if there was an airline that somehow operated outside the law,
defying science and common sense, used half-assed planes that are falling
apart, had a record of death and destruction,
that's the one they'd want to fly on, because it's their right and we all
die someday. I'm sure we could find some "pilot" on the internet that says
it;s all swell too and Trump would be tweeting videos praising the crazy
airline and the people supporting it. That's how crazy some people have
become.

I just saw where Madonna has tweeted support for the crazy witch doctor and
conspiracy theories. Madonna claims that there is a cure for Covid, a
vaccine, that it's been around for years, but some vast conspiracy is
keeping it off the market because the evil companies want to make more
money. Interesting too that she thinks this about other capitalists,
but of course her hundreds of millions that she earned from the same system,
no issues there. Typical limousine liberal. Twitter took her crap down too.

It's like these conspiracy theorists have their own sort of virus, but
in their brains.