Posted to alt.home.repair
leza wang leza wang is offline

Default hooks into concrete wall

Hello there

Sorry this is different post from the previous one (the solution was to use tension rod). Now this is different, I have concrete wall and I want to place some hooks in the wall. I have been watching many youtube videos. I do not have impact drill but normal drill. What is the best way to do mount hooks on the wall? I also watched a video that they use adhesive to mount a hook and it seems strong. I need mount some not to heavy stuff but heavy enough (like 1-5 lb). Please tell me if you have an experience with that.

This video for the adhesive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4o68M2Svak

and this video, he use special nails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgkYiXppDug