Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4 DHJ ... Jim GM4 DHJ ... is offline

Default feckin' windows 10

On 28/07/2020 14:02, Paul wrote:
Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
On 28/07/2020 11:15, JohnP wrote:

Not defaulted back to the touchpad has it?

what touchpad ? ...

The word "touchpad", is associated with the problem
you're experiencing.

That's why the person asked a question, to see if
maybe you had a physical touchpad, and the driver
given to that touchpad, broke the mouse.

Windows will even attempt to install touchpad drivers
on computers that don't have touchpads. There was
a doozy of a bad driver a few years back, that broke
all input on computers as a side-effect. It only
took Microsoft two hours to pull that driver, which
is a record for them in terms of response speed.
The problem was, the PNP (Plug And Play) section
of the INF, wasn't specific enough, and would
"bind to anything".

Â*Â* Paul

computers make me sick...I just want something that WORKS....not
interested in all this ****e.....