Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4 DHJ ... Jim GM4 DHJ ... is offline

Default Engine Oil top ups (thing of the past maybe?)

On 25/07/2020 14:49, Tricky Dicky wrote:
I was told that with new cars main agents are obliged to put in whatever is in the manual or originally in the car. Wether you believe that is up for discussion, I a friend who had a particular fondness for Triumph Dolomites in the day and had a battle with his local Lookers BL garage who charged by the quart can for oil despite being told by a mechanic that the oil came out of big drum at the back of the garage.

Richard
,

remember that rip off...didn't come from tins with that tin foil rip off
strip anyway...