Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 09:56:49 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/18/2020 8:45 AM, Frank wrote:
On 7/17/2020 11:35 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/17/2020 11:04 PM, Joshua Snow wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 7/17/2020 8:56 PM, Neil Kelly wrote:

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned
for everyone.

If you are a Republican you accept this behavior from your leader
https://imgur.com/gallery/6Tru6Dj

Nope, you might well also have enough of a clue to realise
that hardly any Republicans wanted Trump at all and almost
all of them realise that at most he might get another 4 years
and feel that the Dems are much worse policy wise.

What could be worse than that list?

I posted Biden's platform and here it is again:

https://www.politico.com/2020-electi...ues/joe-biden/

It looks like the far left's wet dream.

But, then the left expects their politicians to lie to them and not
carry out such programs.

Maybe they would be more comfortable if the US were a third world nation
because that is what this platform would lead to.

Like most platforms, some good, some not so good. I really don't want
Biden as president but the problem is, I want Trump even less. From
what I read these days, he is going to get his ass kicked in November.

I hope he needs the collective American foot surgically removed from
his ass without anesthetic when it's all over