Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Plastic lumber -- where do you buy it?

Markem writes:
On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 08:23:43 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sunday, March 18, 2012 at 8:43:18 AM UTC-4, mkr5000 wrote:
I wouldn't ask but I've Googled this to death and nothing. Plenty of places that sell plastic furniture and products but no info on raw materials.

Where do you but this HDPE lumber (in Midwest)?

A place that stocks, with a variety of shapes and colors.

I know I can get deck board but that's not what I'm after. THANKS.

I too am looking for it, I have seen deck chairs, swings, etc.,

Menard's sells PVC 1 by lumber in varied widths.

To be fair, High Density PolyEthylene and Poly Vinyl Choloride
are not the same thing.