Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What's your game changer?

Eli the Bearded on Wed, 15 Jul 2020 23:13:01
+0000 (UTC) typed in rec.woodworking the following:

I love a good handtool, but I have limited space, limited money, limited
time. And no source of tools to inherit. I'm going to have to content
myself with never finding the craft Langlands admires in myself.

My projects have tended towards crude or small, eg:

https://qaz.wtf/qz/blosxom/2020/05/15/mini-drawers

But I find some satisfaction in being able to make the things I need.

It is a start. I find that while I would like to make some Fine
Furniture, mostly I'm making things I need right now. Eventually ...

Sigh, sometimes it seems that what I make most are plans.

--
pyotr filipivich