Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Tommy Mac - rough exit from 'Rough Cut'?

On Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 9:32:28 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:

....Snip...

1209 is the "This Old House" channel. 24 hours of TOH and ATOH. Mostly
old stuff, but all after Kevin took over. "Modern" up until just after Roger
got sick. So you have episodes with a healthy Roger, a slowing Roger with
Jenn, and sometimes just Jenn.

Looks like Rodger is showing up more recently.

Not sure what you've been seeing, but I haven't been watching any live TOH or
ATOH recently.

The latest I heard was that on June 7, 2020, the TOH crew announced Roger's
Retirement on the Jimmy Fallon show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhlr...youtu.be&t=175

Are you saying that he's back, barely a month later?