Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Why no 3-wheel bandsaws?

on Mon, 13 Jul 2020 19:07:48 -0400 typed in
rec.woodworking the following:

I'm muttering about it, I have a three wheeler,
I want to rip some small logs into smaller board.
"Later."

A good blade is required for "log" sawing / re-sawing -
.. if you can find such a blade for your 3-wheel bandsaw ?

These Viking blades have a good reputation :

https://www.leevalley.com/en-ca/shop...bandsaw-blades

And there are blades especially made for re-sawing :

https://www.leevalley.com/en-ca/shop...bandsaw-blades

Thanks. More things to add to the list "If I had been doing this
a lot"
--
pyotr filipivich