Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SNAG SNAG is offline

Default Power feed problem

I have a Central Machinery (HF) power feed on the X axis of my RF45
clone mill and it's acting weird . Works fine on the fast move button
but the speed settings are messed up . It doesn't start turning until I
get to "2" on the dial and by the time it's up to 3 it's going full
speed . It just started yhis , today is the firt=st time I've seen this
.. When it was working right it would start before I got up to one and
would ramp up perfectly as i turned it up .
Am I looking at a bad rheostat or maybe just dirty ? Should be clean
, that unit is sealed up tight - but ya never know .
--
Snag
Illegitimi non