Mike

Default Moenstone Sink

All i can say is wow! what a difference with the FHP sink at Lowe's.
I told one of the guys at Lowe's about how easy it was to scratch the other
sinks i had looked at. He promptly pulled out his razor knife and went at
the FHP sink.
He was holding the blade at an angle and scarping the sink, so i asked him
to hold it straight on and draw across the material and even then it only
left a faint scratch that rubbed off!
I took out my trusty old key and did my own test and couldnt scratch it.
Impressive for sure so i guess what i read about Quartz being less scratch
resistant than Granite was BS.
My only small complaint was that the slate color isnt quite as dark black as
i would have liked, but that didnt stop me from taking it home with me.
Thank god thats over now i can obsess about the stove and floor tile.