Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Need a transistor for a '70s Zinger Color Organ

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 17:06:58 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Toshiba FIR3D41

https://m.bukalapak.com/p/elektronik/komponen-elektronik/7ospx4-jual-scr-fir-3d-fir3d
It would seem to be an SCR, triac, thyrsistor, or something similar.
The 41 looks like a date code or lot number. My guess is the real
part number is FIR3D.
https://www.bukalapak.com/products/s/scr-fir3d-fir
Looks like they're in Jakarta Indonesia. So, all you need to do is
find someone who speaks the language, create an account on:
https://www.bukalapak.com
and order the parts.

I've been looking for the data sheet on the FIR3D, but haven't found
anything because the phone keeps ringing.

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558