Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Shaper Origin

On 6/18/2020 9:54 PM, Sonny wrote:
On Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 4:53:44 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Yeah! I'm getting tired of big stuff although my wife now wants a guest
Murphy bed and all that goes with that!!!

Big stuff is problematic for me these days, also. Recently I made some rat "boxes". Saw some rats coming from the neighbors yard, eating the bird seed at my feeder. Bought some Decon for the boxes. So for (3 days running) the Decon is disappearing readily.

And then maybe some new upper kitchen cabinets to extend to the ceiling,
11 feet.

Storage for hurricane readiness? Just kidding!

I had not thought of that.... ;~) Could keep the flood waters out of
the upper cabinets.

And a pole vault to go with that.

Speaking of pole vault, check out Mondo, a Lafayette High graduate 2 yrs ago. Because of Covid, lately he's been practicing (putting on a show) at the high school, 5 blocks from my house. It's nice to watch him soar. Lots of fans, here.

Yeah he is great, saw home on another of your posts way back when.

Age 18, European Champ -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXkgGZjfmpQ
Age 20, breaks the world record -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppaqt2OqGzk&t=813s