Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.baldspot,alt.home.repair
jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein is offline

Default TODAY'S "SHOPPING TIPS," COURTESY OF YOUR COLON

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 08:20:12 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

Q. What should I buy at Trader Joe's?

A. Nothing. Why pay exorbitant prices when Food-4-Less is just around
the corner?

And you can barely afford Faux-Food-4-Less!

FOOD-4-LESS: "Our low prices bring you in; the quality brings you back."

"Our cheap past due date attempted food brings the niggas in; the
niggas keep the white folks out."