Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] lwtan@magicprintmalaysia.com is offline

Default Split HEX files..

Hi John,

I'm faced with a very similar problem to split a ladder program file into odd and even addresses.

Seems perhaps your tool might work for me as well?

Let me know and I can email you the file to take a look. As suggested, a small donation can be made...

Thanks.

Lian

On Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 1:24:00 AM UTC+8, wrote:
Hi "JA"

I am an assembly programmer for many years. Do you mean the
first byte of each byte pair (word) as "low byte"? In other words, the
splitter will create two separate files. The "low bytes" file will contain
all the odd number (first, third, fifth, etc.) bytes of the hex file. The
"high bytes" file will contain the even number bytes.

Note: Offset addresses, if it exist in the hex file, will be ignored
by the splitter because of the "broken" sequence in those created
files. However, if offset addresses is important, that can be arranged.

I can create the splitter program for no charge, but a small donation
will be appreciated.

Regards, John

PS, Remove "ine" from email address

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:58:30 GMT, in sci.electronics.repair you wrote:

Hi guys!
Please i need support!
I have an hex file and i need to split it in low bytes and high bytes.
My eprom programmer just don't handle this function.I have to burn one low
bytes eprom and one high bytes eprom.
Can anyone help me splitting the file in high-low (i can send by email the
hex) or helping me finding a tool to do this?
Best Regards

AC