Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Xeno Xeno is offline

Default Why are stairlifts so slow?

On 12/6/20 1:33 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 6/11/2020 9:42 PM, Xeno wrote:
On 12/6/20 7:11 am, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0l2fkwzjwdg98l@glass...
On Tue, 09 Jun 2020 03:58:37 +0100, Xeno
wrote:

On 9/6/20 2:55 am, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 22 May 2020 22:26:09 +0100, Sam E
wrote:

On 5/21/20 12:45 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

[snip]

Or maybe they realise that anyone with an incontence
problem would have something to **** in which isnt upstairs.

I consider it a bad idea to have a multi-level house without
even a half
bathroom on each level.

But if you bought the house when you were 20....

I am living in my 4th purchased item of real estate. A house
purchased
in my 20s would not suit my current needs. I sell and buy as my needs
change through life.

I guess you're one of those who somehow managed to pay off the
mortgage of the 1st three.

You don't have to have paid off the mortgage to be able to change
houses, stupid.

True. We just put all our efforts into paying our mortgage(s) off asap.

Wow, I have to thank Mr. Rod for the laugh calling you stupid for
paying off your mortgage.

I didn't, I called the PHucker stupid for being so pig ignorant, stupid.

You, Rod, are the pig ignorant one. *You* introduced the topic of
selling houses before paying off mortgages hence it is your *skew
factor*, not mine. I am aware of that ability but it was *not relevant*
to my response or the poster to whom I was replying. I was merely
responding to an assumption, correct though it surely was, by another
poster. *You* came barging in acting like a dick, as you often do.

On my third house and, of course, no mortgage.* My secont house
started at 15% and re-fi a couple of times.* Can't say I've done
everything right over the years but I knew retirement would be much
better with no debt.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)